Thursday, October 12, 2017

Deliberate act of harassment and intimidation

Part of a letter I wrote to this "professional organisation". They managed to win an award for their excellent services, can you believe it ?

 "I note that the garden contractor did not clean up the garage area of leaves on the 10th October. I don’t mind clearing up the leaves, I’ve done it as a positive contribution to my community for several years now. I don’t blame the contractor as he appears to have been under instructions not to complete a proper job to wind me up. How sad is that? This is not the behaviour one would expect of a professional organisation. Maybe I’ve got it all wrong and he was due to come back tomorrow, please enlighten me in writing?

I must say the guy has dumped a large portion of the leaves he collected down the back lane in xxxx xxxx. A few leaves don’t matter but he has left a very large pile which can only be fly tipping. (Photo available). Should I report him to xxxx City Council? Should we employ a contractor who thinks nothing of fly tipping his waste on the local community and think nothing of it? Your written opinion is welcome."
"

No comments: