Monday, October 09, 2017

This email was sent to me

This email was sent to me

Dear xxxx

Further to your letter of the 1st October and my subsequent email of the 4th October I’d be grateful if you could provide me with a contact number to discuss this matter further.

As requested in your letter I duly attach the insurance documents in regards to Rushford Court. These were sent in hard copy last week for your safe keeping.

I am however concerned regarding your comment ‘again I hear another report of the Property Manager’s dismissive attitude towards residents genuine concerns’. Could you kindly elaborate on this as I have only heard positive comments from residents and the Directors, only as recently as the AGM. If there I genuine issues I obviously need to know about these.

Please note I shall be on leave this coming Thursday and Friday and await your phone call before then.

Kind regards

This is my reply

"I note your email of the 9th October 2017. I’m certainly not going to phone you. The tone of your email is quite sinister and intimidating. My home telephone number is readily available in previous emails I’ve sent, so there is no reason at all why you should not know it. I have no intention of entering into any verbal conversations on any phone with yourselves and will consider it an invasion of my privacy should you get through.

Please write to me if you have any issues? This needs to be in the form of a written letter, sent in the post. I give you notice I will only accept this form of communication. Anything else will be disregarded.

Please address me in all future correspondence as Mr. xxxx not xxxx (first namne), as it sounds so disingenuous and condescending. I don’t hate you but unquestionably we are not bosom pals.

I request you inform me issue by issue what you intend to do or not to do in writing. Omission of any issue I have mentioned is no sign of resolution, just more prevarication. ‘Forgetting’ is not acceptable."

"Regarding the attitude of your property manager and others, if you have managed to convince everyone on how brilliant and competent you are, whom I am to disagree, go for it?"

No comments: